March 18, 2021
Starting From the Grassroots: A Guide to Engagement With Your Local ACC Chapter
- To discuss the ACC Early Career Leadership Council’s Chapter Initiative
- To understand the benefits of Early Career cardiologists’ engagement with their Chapters
- Welcome and Introduction to the Chapter Initiative: Aditya Bharadwaj, MD, FACC
- Why and How should I Get Involved With My Local Chapter?
Speaker: Srinath Adusumalli, MD, MSHP, FACC, Early Career Representative and Incoming Governor-Elect, Pennsylvania Chapter, ACC, University of Pennsylvania
- Why Do Local Chapters Need Early Careers?
Speaker: Lianna Collinge, CEO, California Chapter, ACC
- How I Encouraged and Enabled Early Careers in My Chapter
Speaker: Akshay Khandelwal, MD, FACC, Immediate Past President, Michigan Chapter, Chair, Board of Governors, ACC, Henry Ford Hospital
- Moderator: Aditya Bharadwaj, MD, FACC, ACC Early Career Leadership Council
- Moderator: Sunit-Preet Chaudhry, MD, FACC, ACC Early Career Leadership Council
- Panelist: Poonam Velagapudi MD, FACC, Chair, ACC Early Career Leadership Council
- Panelist: Mike Cullen, MD, FACC, ACC Early Career Section Leadership Counci
- Speaker: Srinath Adusumalli, MD, MSHP, FACC, Early Career Representative and Incoming Governor-Elect, Pennsylvania Chapter
- Speaker: Lianna Collinge, Chapter Executive, California ACC Chapter
- Speaker: Akshay Khandelwal, MD, FACC, Immediate Past President, Michigan Chapter, Chair, ACC Board of Governors
Register for the event today!
May 1, 2021
CO ACC Quarterly Educational Session #3: Focus on Vascular Medicine, Valvular Heart Disease and Access to Care
Another great event FREE to you as an ACC member!
Join your peers for this great event.
Agenda will be posted first week of March.
Register in advance for this webinar
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
May 15-17, 2021
70th Annual Scientific Session & Expo ALL VIRTUAL Experience
The American College of Cardiology’s 70th Annual Scientific Session & Expo is now an ALL VIRTUAL Experience streaming live May 15 – 17, 2021, with On Demand access.
Due to the continued spread of COVID-19 and a sudden, sharp increase in ongoing travel restrictions imposed by health care institutions, academic medical centers and exhibitor companies, the decision has had to be made to transition the meeting from a hybrid model to entirely virtual.
ACC.21 will continue as an ALL VIRTUAL Experience, built on the success of last year’s meeting with an enhanced world-class program delivered through our innovative digital platform built for learning, collaboration and networking, including a robust virtual Expo offering both exhibits and education in our Learning Destinations and, last but not least, more opportunities to engage and interact with attendees from around the world.
December 9-11, 2021
Colorado ACC Heart Failure Summit 2021
Location: The Broadmoor, 1 Lake Avenue Colorado Springs, CO 80906
Copyright 2019. All Rights Reserved.